Ruma : Hello. Nabila. What’s wrong with you? You look exhausted today.
Nabila : Oh, don’t say. I’m bored with serious traffic jam in our city.
Ruma : It’s nothing new, you know. Almost all the towns and cities of the country are badly affected by it.

Nabila: You’re right. But very recently it’s risen to an intolerable level.

Ruma : I agree with you. This is killing our valuable time.

Nabila : Yesterday, I’s about one hour late for my test exam. Such is happening almost everyday. .

Ruma : Yes, particularly we, the students are seriously affected with it. We hardly can join our school in time.

Nabila : And think about the patients and office-goers?

Ruma : Yea, they also suffer as severely as we.

Nabila : Can’t this problem be eradicated ?

Ruma : Oh, for that you’ve to find out the reasons behind this.

Nabila : Well, what do you think are the reasons?

Ruma : I think population explosion is the main one. Besides, narrow roads, negligence of the authority and our carelessness worsen the situation. What do you think?

Nabila : I agree with you. But such a tremendous situation must not go on.

Ruma : I also think so. We must ensure necessary steps to be taken to curb this problem.

Nabila : And for this, first of all, we need to increase awareness among all classes of people about the consequences of traffic jam.

Ruma : Right ,you’re. But infrastructural development should also be ensured.

Nabila : And, above all, traffic rules must be enforced strictly.

Ruma : I’ve also the same opinion. Thank you.

Nabila : Thank you, too.