My dear Hossain,

I didn’t receive any letter from you for a long time. I have come to learn that you spoil your time by mixing with drug addicted boys. I am very much shocked at this. Here I am telling you about the danger of drug addiction. Taking drug is one of most dangerous and harmful habits of a man’s life. It is a great threat to human civilization. A person once starts taking drugs, he can not stop taking it. It is an alarming news that many young boys have already been addicted to drug addiction. The drug addicted young people commit various social crimes such as hijacking, smuggling, stealing, snatching, looting to collect money. A drug addict suffers from severe headache, serious physical weakness and high blood pressure. His kidneys and livers get damaged. In a word, drug addiction leads an addict to death in the long run. So, you must not mix with any drug addict and be serious to your studies. I do hope that you must follow my advice and you will be able to make a good result in the exam. No more today. With my good wishes to you.

Yours ever,